Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well a friend told me i should start blogging, so i thought, ok, sure, i'll do that. Im not quite sure what im gonna be blogging about, but sometimes my friends and i think and talk about funny ideas, or we do funny and cool stuff, so i figured maybe i could write some of it down.
I think that sometimes this world is a funny place, and i dont always know what im doing in it. There is alot of stuff going on in my life right now, but at the same time, i feel like i need something to do, to move forward. But, for now, im doing ok.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that I inspired you to start a blog! Blogs really are so great. I'm so sorry about Sugar. That's tough. I hope all else is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha stuff to blog about will come. Its like facebook, you don't need it until you got it. Then it takes you over.

    ReplyDelete